Tuesday, November 6, 2012

So many pages...

Remember in my previous post (click here for the post) when I said one of my goals was to read straight through all seven Harry Potter books? Well, this won't come as a surprise to those of you who know what a crazy obsessed reader I am, but I did it! Yep- I read straight through all the Harry Potter books and it was amazing.


I started started reading the first book during the third week of July, and I finished the last book sometime during September (I also read The Lost Symbol sometime in there). I didn't keep track of the exact day I started and finished them, but that is ok because I wasn't aiming for any type of time limit.

Here are the stats:
  1. The Lost Symbol- 509 pages
  2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone- 309 pages
  3. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- 341 pages
  4. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban-435 pages
  5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire-734 pages
  6. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- 870 pages
  7. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince- 652 pages
  8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- 759 pages
Altogether, I read 4,609 pages in about 9 weeks, for an average of 74 pages a day.I am a huge nerd so of course it was super fun, and now I am really sad that it is over. Oh well. Guess I will have to read them again ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment